With the support of our generous audience, we were able to produce our 48th amazing season of dance in Olympia including:
- Eugene Ballet’s Mowgli featuring both professional dancers and local students,
- the longstanding South Sound holiday tradition of The Nutcracker at the Washington Center,
- the 9th annual Olympia Dance Festival featuring over 200 local dancers,
- a free student matinee for over 900 school kids from the Olympia, North Thurston, Tumwater, Shelton, and Yelm school districts,
- master classes for local dancers with teachers from New York City Ballet, Ballet West, and Oregon Ballet Theatre,
- and the return of Swan Lake featuring guest professional guest artists from Ballet Idaho and Spectrum Dance Theatre alongside local dancers (many have called it our best performance to date!)
You may not realize ticket sales make up 60% of BNW’s budget. To help make these great performances and education activities possible, we rely on donations to fill the gap. As BNW wraps up its fiscal year, we ask you to consider helping us meet our year-end fundraising goal by making a donation of $48 in honor of this amazing 48th season.
If you make a donation before July 15, you will receive a limited edition Swan Lake mug featuring stunning photos from this year’s production taken by our amazing company photographer Jerome Tso. Or if this doesn’t work for your budget, a donation of any size helps – we truly appreciate your support!
Thank you for supporting the arts in the South Sound,
– The Ballet Northwest Board of Directors
48th Anniversary Donation
(tax-deductible to the extent of the law)